Living miles away from your loved ones, your family and friends, is no easy feat. There are times when the heart aches for their hugs, their laughter, their silly antics and even their annoying foibles. There are times when you just feel so far away from them, so cut off from everything that means so much to you and so alone. And there are times when you can do nothing but to curl up and cry...
Recently, faced with the probability of losing our rental home, I had mailed my closest family and friends what I was going thru emotionally as well as my decision to buy a property. It was simply to keep them updated on the more significant events in my life. I totally didn't expect the response that came over the next few days.
Msgs, emails and calls flooded in with so much empathy, encouragement, support and love. My, am I blessed!!!!! Love is and shd be da most impt thing in life. And I have such an abundance of it.
To all the wonderful people in my life:
Thank you for your advice, your encouragement, your thoughts, your prayers and most of all, your love. You really are my strength. No doubt I'm missin you more than ever but I know u'll always be there for me. There's no distance that can't be bridged by love.
Recently, faced with the probability of losing our rental home, I had mailed my closest family and friends what I was going thru emotionally as well as my decision to buy a property. It was simply to keep them updated on the more significant events in my life. I totally didn't expect the response that came over the next few days.
Msgs, emails and calls flooded in with so much empathy, encouragement, support and love. My, am I blessed!!!!! Love is and shd be da most impt thing in life. And I have such an abundance of it.
To all the wonderful people in my life:
Thank you for your advice, your encouragement, your thoughts, your prayers and most of all, your love. You really are my strength. No doubt I'm missin you more than ever but I know u'll always be there for me. There's no distance that can't be bridged by love.