My first blog entry ever! Yes, this is long overdue :) but I'm happy I've finally gotten down to it.
My life has taken some huge turns and it's been about 7 months since I've moved down under. My biggest challenge since I've arrived has been coping with being so physically distanced from my family & friends.
As of now, I've missed 2 weddings, birth of a friend's baby, loads of birthdays, movies, dinners & a funeral. Yes, I've not been there. Not been there to laugh nor cry with my loved ones.
I've also been unable to share my life with them. I'm staying in a beautiful rented house here but it's empty of their warmth, love & laughter. I have an absolutely lovable dog in my life but he has not cuddled up to my parents or the rest of the family.
I guess this blog is more than just a record of my life. It's my way of keeping my loved ones in touch with my thoughts, feelings, experiences and life. It's my way of reaching out to them.
Missing all of you everyday... My life has taken some huge turns and it's been about 7 months since I've moved down under. My biggest challenge since I've arrived has been coping with being so physically distanced from my family & friends.
As of now, I've missed 2 weddings, birth of a friend's baby, loads of birthdays, movies, dinners & a funeral. Yes, I've not been there. Not been there to laugh nor cry with my loved ones.
I've also been unable to share my life with them. I'm staying in a beautiful rented house here but it's empty of their warmth, love & laughter. I have an absolutely lovable dog in my life but he has not cuddled up to my parents or the rest of the family.
I guess this blog is more than just a record of my life. It's my way of keeping my loved ones in touch with my thoughts, feelings, experiences and life. It's my way of reaching out to them.